All FinalForms need to be signed by parents and students and the OHSAA Physical Form must be completely submitted in order to participate in a Fall Sport. (Volleyball, Football, Boys or Girls Golf, Boys or Girls Cross Country, Boys or Girls Soccer or Cheering) The deadline is on or before August 1st for all fall sports.
- Parents AND students must e-sign forms on Final Forms: ( link to FinalForms log on )
- Choose Sport(s) for the new school year – this is required as FinalForms resets at the beginning of each year
- Turn in to the athletic office or high school office a doctor signed OHSAA physical form (OHSAA PPE_2020-21 )
- Be academically eligible by maintaining at least a 1.5 GPA and passing five (5) classes the prior quarter and during the season.
- Do not have any delinquent fees – Students with carryover delinquent fees of any kind from the previous school year are precluded from participation in fall extracurricular activities. Delinquencies in the current school year will preclude the student from participating in winter and spring extracurricular activities. Eligibility will be restored once all fees have been paid or a payment plan has been established and the first payment has been received.